May 2, 2020
We are starting to see patients again for eye exams starting May 2nd. Then tentatively, May 11th we will be scheduling appointments for you to meet with an Optician for needs like personal adjustments, repairs, orders, etc. We are cleaning in between patient visits so appointments are a must. If you would like to schedule an appointment please call us at (937) 606-2772. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to helping you with your eyecare needs.
To keep everyone safe here are some precautions we are taking:
- Our doors will remain locked until further notice so we will be seeing everyone by appointment only. This allows us to clean and sanitize between patients and maintain adequate physical spacing.
- If you have an appointment please call us and let us know you are here and we will welcome you in.
- When you come for your appointment please come by yourself unless you need a caregiver, in which case we will welcome your caregiver into the office as well.
- We are requiring that everyone who enters the office please wear a mask. If you do not have a mask we do have a limited supply of disposable masks that we may be able to supply, or we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are not feeling well or have been out of the country we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Thank you again for your continued patience and understanding.
Dr. David Littlejohn and Staff